Welcome To The Dentist of Pembroke Pines
“I love this place! The staff is amazing. I’ve been a patient for close to 5 years and they’ve never disappointed me. Ashley is extremely professional and kind every time I visit. Dr. Gonzalez is the sweetest. I’ve had all my fillings done with them and they recommended me a great doctor for my wisdom teeth.” – Charleny J., Five Stars, Google Reviews
Welcome to The Dentist of Pembroke Pines, Gonzalez Dental Care! We are thrilled to be able to sit down and write to our current and potential patients. It’s been around four or five years since we’ve gotten the opportunity to blog at all — mostly because we’ve been preoccupied with providing dental treatment in Pembroke Pines!
Seeing as it’s been a few years since we’ve posted a blog, we figured it would be appropriate to start out with a general post that highlights who we are and what we offer at Gonzalez Dental Care. We’ll begin with a brief “biography” and description of our Pembroke Pines dental office before underscoring our primary dental services on offer. Let’s dive in!
Who We Are
The first thing you should know about our Pembroke Pines dental practice is that it’s our chief goal to provide the finest, most up-to-date dental treatment available while considering your comfort, time, privacy and financial concerns. Our dental office offers state-of-the-art equipment and methods so that we can meet the every need of our patients while ensuring their comfort and safety. We serve patients of all ages!
What’s more, our administrative services make your life stress-free and easy from both a scheduling and financial standpoint. We make scheduling appointments and payment arrangements easy; we’ll go the extra mile for you to ensure your insurance processing is expedited and accurate.
Spotlight: Dr. Gonzalez, D.D.S.
Dr. Gonzalez is our owner and resident Doctor of Dental Surgery. For three decades now, Dr. Gonzalez has been pioneering dental excellence since her schooling began at the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine in 1987. Having moved to South Florida in 2001, Dr. Gonzalez taught at Nova Dental School of Medicine before opening Gonzalez Dental Care shortly thereafter. Dr. Gonzalez is a member of the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association & the Atlantic Coast Dental Society. She is proud of her education and history of excellence, but most of all she is passionate about helping today’s patients achieve optimal oral health and radiant smiles!
Please visit our team page to learn more about each of our staff here at the best dentist office in Pembroke Pines!
Now that we’ve briefly described who we are at our South Florida dental office, we’ll wrap up today’s blog with the brief highlighting of our range of dental treatments and services. Keep in mind that, whichever service you need, you’ll be treated with respect, dignity, and expert care when you walk through our doors!
Preventative dental care can be defined as a guarding against painful issues and damaging diseases which can rear their ugly heads if you don’t take proper precautions with regular dental checkups. When you visit us for a regular teeth cleaning, you’ll receive a comprehensive dental exam which includes the following:
- Full visual exam
- Personal consultation
- Oral cancer screening
- Basic cleaning
Essentially, we safeguard your oral health by making sure small problems don’t become larger, painful ones down the road. We know exactly what to look for and what to recommend to our patients so you are set up for success for years to come.
Our local dental clinic boasts staff that are experts in the following treatments:
- Composite Fillings – When you have decayed or damaged teeth, modern fillings let you enjoy uncompromised dental function without the use of ugly metal. We will match your fillings to your natural tooth color so that you’ll be able to flash your beautiful smile without any self-confidence issues!
- Dental Bonding – Dental bonding helps mask flaws. It’s an affordable cosmetic dentistry treatment which can typically be performed in a single visit to our dental office, helping restore teeth marred by chips, cracks, gaps, or stains.
- Crowns and Bridges – Crowns and bridges help fill gaps between natural teeth in order to restore function. They also help protect against further damage by acting as an impervious layer so that your teeth can safely recover from decay and other ailments.
- Root Canal Therapy – Root canal therapy is no longer the painful experience people still think of it as. Rather, it is a treatment which alleviates pain by removing regions of infection and restoring the integrity of the tooth. It helps prevent the pain from recurring in a range of ways.
- Partials and Dentures – Our partials and dentures are made of high-quality dental prosthetic materials. Such dental implants are designed to last for years, providing complete functionality and comfort, as they are customized to your mouth.
Did you know that almost half of all adults ages 30 and older suffer from one degree or another of gum disease? Brushing and flossing can help with gum disease prevention, but professional cleanings and exams are crucial to the equation. We are experts in periodontal services, offering both gum grafting and periodontal disease treatment.
While none of our patients are looking forward to their oral surgery, we do everything in our power to make your experience a stress- and pain-free one. We make sure you are comfortable, putting our years of experience in dental care to work for you. Our oral surgery treatments on offer include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Palate and facial bone correction
- Tooth extraction
- Crown-lengthening surgery to augment “gummy smiles”
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Ad-hoc oral surgeries based on the unique needs of patients
We offer orthodontic services as a supplement to our core dental treatments at Gonzalez Dental Care. Dr. Santiago Colon, D.M.D., has over 35 years of experience practicing dentistry and orthodontics. Certified for many years in orthodontia, he is an active member of the American Association of Orthodontics, Southern Association of Orthodontics, and the South Florida Academy of Orthodontics. Dr. Colon and our staff invite you to consider our orthodontic treatments for the following reasons:
- Experienced, passionate dental care
- Oral cancer screenings provided
- Financial assistance is available if needed
- Hablamos Español!
- Cosmetic, periodontal, preventative, and other specialties offered
- As experts in orthodontics, we offer metal, ceramic, and lingual braces
- Clear dental aligners offered (including Invisalign®)
Finally, we offer cosmetic dental services. From lip fillers, Botox, and veneers to teeth whitening, partials, and dentures, we will sit down with you and listen to you about what you are looking for. Then, together, we’ll come up with a treatment plan you are pleased with!
Reach out to us at The Dentist of Pembroke Pines at your convenience. We’d love to see you walk through our doors so we can provide you with patient-centered dental treatments in Broward County, Florida. Schedule your appointment with us today!