Patient-Centered Dental Care
With decades of experience in the field of dentistry, Gonzalez Dental Care has a unique approach as a dental clinic. We offer comprehensive, patient-centered dental care that puts our patients at the heart of everything we do. Learn more below.
We are experts in:
- Composite Fillings
- Dental Bonding
- Crowns and Bridges
- Root Canal Therapy
- Partials and Dentures
Equipped to deliver the highest possible level of dental services, our clinic was designed with you — our valued patient — in mind. Backing our decades of experience with cutting-edge equipment, and industry-leading care methodologies, we continue to uphold the same stringent standards for excellent care that made us Pembroke Pines’ favorite dental clinic. We proudly treat patients of all ages with gentle and effective general dentistry at the area’s most affordable rates.
We are your Pembroke Pines dentists who are experts in:
- Composite Fillings — Restoring damaged or decayed teeth, modern fillings allow patients to fully enjoy uncompromised dental function without ugly metal. Designed to match your natural tooth color, composite fillings create a flawless smile you’ll want to show off.
- Dental Bonding — Engineered to disguise flaws, bonding is one of the more affordable cosmetic dentistry procedures available and can be completed in just one office visit. Restore teeth that have been affected by stains, gaps, chips, or cracks with professional dental bonding.
- Crowns and Bridges — Filling gaps between natural teeth, bridges restore function and protect against further damage to existing teeth. Crowns act as an impervious layer, allowing patients to recover from decay and damage to teeth.
- Root Canal Therapy — Contrary to popular opinion, root canal therapy actually alleviates pain rather than cause it. The root canal procedure removes areas of painful infection, restores the tooth’s integrity and protects against continued pain.
- Partials and Dentures — Constructed of the highest quality prosthetic materials, your full or partial denture is meant to provide complete functionality for many years. Customized to your mouth, your dentures ensure a beautiful smile you can be proud of.
Find out more about any of these procedures and what is the best course of treatment for you by scheduling a patient consultation now. We promise our full attention and gentle, effective dental care at our Pembroke Pines dentist office.
Like to request an appointment?
Call us at (305) 340-2892